Monday, August 23, 2010

Pictures!

The long awaited pictures:



A nice easy canter



"ugh, mom this putting my head down thing sucks!"



Mostly just us trotting around in various forms of frame/impulsion/etc but pictures nonetheless. I haven't been riding Bijou much thanks to my other mare's sales prospects looking up. A catch 22 if you ask me. Ride the other mare more so she stays 'tuned up' and hope for the best, or just know that people can't read/understand my ads and ride Bijou like I want to and when the sale falls through I won't have lost all that time with her. She's happy standing out in her pasture I'm sure.

5 comments:

  1. Wow she looks GREAT!!! The middle photo is awesome - what a nice pair you guys make. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, too bad we don't get more daylight hours.
    Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda wish I lived in Alaska or something where it stays light all the time... I think I would get in trouble due to lack of sleep because I would always be riding!

    Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete