Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...

I have an appointment to call Dr. W for Bijou on Monday. This will hopefully produce some bone fragment from her head that, once removed, will speed up the last bits of the healing process. If I were a better blogger, I would have taken before and after pictures, but I'm not.

Lunged today, just enough to get the willies out. The round pen was really nice, soft and not too deep. Being in a small space really made her move from underneath herself. Can't wait to get some side reins on her in there. For today I thought I'd work on just getting her to stay going one direction. Worked pretty well except once. She was bucking and kicking up a storm when I turned her out in the grassy area. Weighed again, still no change, although the cleft between her hip bones (for some reason that bothers me SO much) has begun to be just a little indentation. Her ribs don't stick out so far from her hips either. Point of shoulder is still there just under the skin though.

Goals: GET HAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment